Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Last Month, or So...

So the last month and a half we've been up to some fun stuff! We went and saw one of our favorite comedians, Brian Regan, we celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary, we also took a trip to Saint George to visit some friends and family. Here are some pictures :)





On our way to Brian Regan

I was so excited to eat at the Blue Iguana but the wait was too long :( We ended up wandering around in the snow

The night was saved because we ended up eating at Christopher's. We had steak that was very yummy. I even tried a bite of some type of sea food but I can't remember what it was. It wasn't too bad but I still don't know if I could ever actually crave it.

Waiting for Brian Regan to come out and make us laugh:)



Katelyn at the park playing with her buddy Talon in Saint George







3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you went to Brian Regan! It looks like you had fun though. I can't believe how big Katelyn is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you guys here. We need to do that again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen we had lots of fun, I hope he comes again next year.
    Amanda, yes we for sure need to do it again soon it was really good to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete