Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I won, I won!!!

No I didn't win a million dollars or a cruise, but I am proud of what I did win:) I actually beat Steve in Monopoly for once in my life! Last Friday Katelyn fell asleep around 6:30, which turned into disaster later but we won't get into that haha. It was so nice to have a quiet house and just hang out with Steve. Anyone who knows my husband knows he really likes strategic games and I don't stand a chance. Anyway, we decided to play Monopoly and we had soooo much fun! It got to the point where he had hotels on some property and owned the utility company in between and I was pretty much out of money. If I landed on it...game over. Well he mortgaged the utility company in between his hotels and I got super lucky and landed on it 3 times! Whew! I was able to get free parking money, pass go a few times and bought 4 houses on my property which he ended up landing on and I won!
Okay I will quit gloating now. Besides winning my favorite part was just staying home and having date night without stressing about a babysitter or spending money. It was one of the best dates we've had. Our lives are usually pretty hectic and our child doesn't like to sleep...ever. So it's a rarity that we get quiet time at home just to relax and spend time together. Sorry that this was kind of a lame post but it's all I got haha.

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Stick it to him girl!! I've never been more proud of you. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete